Extraordinary Legal and Technical Experience Intellectual Property Law Firm
- The attorneys of JLG have prepared and filed over 1000 patent applications. We have represented some of the most significant leaders in technology and protected their most important asset; their intellectual property.
- John Land is co-author with John Skenyon and Christopher Marchase of Patent Damages Law and Practice, first published in 1999 by West Publishing Company, updated annually. The books is a tour de force of the issues regarding damages in patent cases. John Land is particular involved in the study of damages in patent disputes that involve software patents.
- Bruce Greenhaus is the author of an article entitled Patentability of Compounds Which are Structurally Similar: What’s New, published in Hofstra Property Law Journal, 1990 vol. 3, issue 2, article 6 that was cited by one of the most authoritative works on patent law; Chism on Patents.
- Marty Jaquez Graduated Magna Cum Laude (top 3%) from the University of San Diego School of Law and was named the Law Review and Dean’s Outstanding Scholar.
- Bruce Greenhaus has supported Multi-million dollar litigation for one of the largest manufacturers of integrated circuit chips, resulting a favorable outcome that was celebrated in major publications as a victory for the client.
- Bruce Greenhaus has been named a “Top Lawyer” by San Diego Magazine for 5 of the last 7 years.